Friday, December 30, 2011

not going to be easy

so it's only been a week and a half since I decided to take a 6 week break to try and rest and heal my right knee, I suspect it is "Patella Femoral Syndrome also known as Runners Knee"  all the symptoms point to it.  All the more important for Athletes to keep their legs strong especially if you add tumbling skills to your arsenal of movement.  in any case I am definitely feeling a little ego busted because i have a hard time resting but I know it's neccessary it will be done.  I guess I am going to get jacked in the upper body even more now.  Just got an Ipod Touch Refurbished and that is good because I am going to be doing a lot more dancing to keep me busy.   Injuries Suck but they teach you so much about yourself.

Francesco

No comments:

Post a Comment