Friday, July 26, 2013

Gaining Momentum Training Vlog July 22 to 25

This week is exactly as the title says.  I buckled down and every morning I religiously did Will Roberts (Iron Will Sport and Fitness)  Rehab and Posture exercises. I didn't want to, it was hard, but I wanted to get better so I sucked it up and did the work and it has helped exponentially.

Here's a look at some of the work I did at Movement Connections Park.  There are so many movement opportunities here and it allows for you to have a real world feel and also train safely.  I also threw in some nice time at the Adult Open Gym.  I am playing a lot with transitions and using my basic skills to create new combinations.

Secondly I put together a real time Dynamic Stretching video.  I am sorry the sound is crappy, just turn up the volume.




Also I really like Tatsumaru's Tutorial as well.  Take a look at his if you want.  We pretty much say the same thing, he has a much greater range of mobility in his hips then I do.


Live
Love
Inspire

Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment