Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tucson day 2 & 3

Day 2

This day was started out with some acro yoga and hand balancing with Ian and Daniel. There were a few others that showed up for acro yoga and I decided to interview them. Andrew and Jessy Reyna both showed up and we worked on a few tricks like Hilocopters, and side flips. Daniel and I went back to Ian's and ate a nice vegetable and quinoa dish while interviewing Ian.

Later that day around 6 pm. I met up with some of the locals at Tucson Cheerleading Academy for an open gym. Again I got some great footage and interviewed some of the local Trickers. I visited my friend that night and stayed there for the evening


Day 3

This day was all about Parkour and freerunning. I got a nice group together and we hit up a bunch of training areas, got some mad sick footage, and finished up any interviews. We finished at around 9pm packed up and then Daniel and I headed for home. I will have way more detail in the webisodes. Right now I am very close to San Diego to enjoy the comicon with my cousin and good friend. Again thank you Ian for for everything u mad our stay all the more blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment