Monday, February 17, 2014

New Regimen

If you Haven't seen it yet here's a new one I recently put out



A couple of skills and training goals for the month

Every Day regardless of if I get to the rest of my training I must do the following for a healthy body if I am going to do some focused training. This is not a religion, it is just a plan. However, I have been following the plan pretty well with good results.

3 weeks and 2 days on and 3 days off and then it's back to the schedule, if I am feel I need more rest I will take more.

Eat well, Sleep well, and if I miss a day I go on to the next.

Goal: Rehab Shoulders, Wrist, and Neck

Foam Roll
Light Stretch
Buchberger Exercises
Capsule Releases
Wrist and Ankle Flexor and Extensor Reps
Dynamic Stretch Legs and Shoulders
Bridge Work (Shoulder Extension and Flexion)


30 day challenge
Every day for 3 days

Goal:
A more consistent Cave Man Squat
5 minutes in an assisted cave man squat
4 sets of 30 second static calf stretch to help with bringing weight to heels
3 sets of 20 second right and left hip flexor peel lunge
3 sets of 20 second splits all directions going light on stretch no heavy



Goal:

Increase Muscular Endurance (experiment)
1 set of Max Dips
1 set of max Pull Ups
1 set of max skin the cats
1 set of max leg lifts
1 set of max Pistols each leg

Weekly Goals (I have been working this for about 2 months now already)

Goal: Upper Body Muscular Output Straight and Bent Arm Strength


Monday

Front Lever
Back Lever
Long Hand Stand in different shapes
L Sit, V sit, Straddle

Wednesday

A rough day because I also work out with my my girlfriend in the evening, I make it work by saving some of the workouts for the evening.

4 10-15 second Human Flag both arms
4 sets of 5 Straight Arm Horizontal Flys
4 sets of 5 Hand Stand Push Ups (as many sets as I can without wall assistance)
(A)2 sets of 5 Climb Ups for Time
(B)3 sets of 5 Weighted Pull Ups

Goal:  Lower body strength and explosive power output

Tuesday

(A)5 sets of 5 Back Squat as heavy as possible as fast and safe as possible
(B)5 sets of 5 Dead Lifts  as heavy as possible as fast and safe as possible
5 Quad Jump Plyos, 6 Quad Ghost Step, 6 Quad Stride, 6 Quad Stride Stride Plyo for distance
5 sets of 5 Highest box jump possible
6 sets of highest wall run

Goal:  Real Time Comfort of specific moves at max speed

Thursday

Morning Training

4 from the list

Double Kongs
Kong Precisions
Running Precisions
Running and Standing Cat Leap
Lache Precisions
Rail Work
Tac Precisions

Evening Training

Flips and Tricks at Adult Open Gym

Friday

Goal:  Connectivity, Aerial Strength,

Long Day With Plenty of Time

Dance and Transitions, Expressive Connections
Meat Hook
Shoulder Buster
Elbow Lever
Air Baby
Arm Bar
Weighted Pistols


Saturday Sunday

Rest, Recover, Play, Aerial


Live
Love
Inspire

Francesco Caban

No comments:

Post a Comment