Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In place of high pedagogy

The more I try to figure out what I am going to do with everything I know the more confused I get. The road block I keep running into is that I need to have levels and a scalable model for each body type. Parkour, acrobatics, break dance, and functional fitness is a lot of stuff. I really love what I do but if I want to make it a career I am going to need to take it to the next level as a life practitioner of pedagogy and practice.

Training has been great lately I am going to be adding some supplements to my diet again soon. It's been years since I had supplementation as part of my practice and I want to revisit it. The barefoot practice is coming along great as well. When I actually do put shoes on I feel like I'm walking on a cloud. I'm getting closer to filming my big demo reel. I just need to get a few more skills down.

Got a couple of surprises up my sleeve I will reveal them soon.

Live
Love
Inspire

Francesco

1 comment:

  1. It may be time to seriously start writing out programs and workbooks for each body type. I am sure you have tinkered with this idea before. Whenever I had to teach people things I wrote out whole class sessions and plans so I wouldn't get sidetracked etc. You are a great teacher and you will only improve once you start organizing all your ideas. Just my thoughts. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete