Monday, February 6, 2012

week in review

This week was all about training only for about one hour in each session and to keep my reps low but solid. 

I have never flipped, spun, or kicked better then this week due to this method.

I warm up for about 15 to 20 minutes with dynamic and active stretching

then I go into the main part of my training session where I pick two or three none related skills and only do about 5 to 7 of them taking plenty of rest in between so I can be fresh every time. 

I end my session with some heavy weight conditioning and light stretch .

After just one week of doing this everything has become better (flexibility, speed, precision) 

After I get my goals accomplished I will be going back into a strengthening period but I am in a dynamic skill period right now.

I will be posting my skills as I slowly land each one of them on my Youtube channel.   www.Youtube.com/movementconnections

No comments:

Post a Comment