Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 12th

I got sick on Sunday and Monday and didn't feel like training so I took a few days off, also went to the PKFR jam on Saturday and was so happy I did.  It was a beautiful day and met so many nice people.  No footage from that unfortunately but it's not like you need it, check out James Kelly on Facebook he is an excellent videographer. 

I am trying to take a break from iron cross for a week.  Reason being when I first started it I was not using proper alignment until about 3 weeks in and I have stressed my elbows in an unnecessary way if you want to know good arm alignment for crosses look at this specific video. 

 
So even though I have had amazing strength gains, I have been stressing my elbow joint on the medial side and I need to let it rebuild before progressing forward.  the good news is that I don't feel the pain when resting and I don't feel the pain when doing the correct alignment.  So I will try to lay off of the cross for a week.
 
Since I have been doing the isometric split exercises I have also noticed the tightness of my injured part of hamstring has become less, which makes me very happy.   I am waiting on some material from the mail of some more detailed exercises for that split.
 
To recover from my sickness I ate lighter food took a Vitamin Code RAW Antioxidant blend once a day and an Ester-C 1000 mg tablet twice a day  I feel they helped a lot and I also made myself some fresh orange juice with my juicer.
 
As far as training goes I just did some basics yesterday... kind of, watch the whole thing to see what I mean.
 
 
Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment