Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 21st to 27th

Damn I have been busy.  Didn't get to film a ton on the recent trip but there are few snippets of how the days went by.

My split is coming along.  If I keep this up I should be flat to the floor in six weeks.

I have the best sponsors ever they paid for my flight to LA and took care of a few other accommodations on my behalf.  I am happy to be a part of the PK Insure Team.  This company does more then sell clothes, they sell responsibility and allow the community to keep doing what the love while keeping the name of Parkour and Freerunning.  Thank you PK Insure, I look forward to what you can bring to the community and how I can help.

The Tempest Pro Takeover event was awesome. At first I was worried that too many people would make the jam unenjoyable, but because there was so much high spirit it really did make a difference.  It was great to meet Jessi La Flair, Slava, Pasha, Ryan Doyle, and Zephyr and all the other athletes.  They really did help me out in ways beyond Parkour.

Also thank you to Cory Demeyers and Rich King for their help with finding a place to stay and with transportation.  They had their hands full and still showed some love, I appreciate you.

Daniel Cascada you were a great roommate and your enthusiasm kept me company.

And thank you to Jennifer and Elvina Beck for being such great hosts at Pod Share

here is a chronological look at the week, if you wait till the end you will see a little surprise for you practitioners waiting for that park to be finished.



Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment