Friday, February 8, 2013

February 5th and 6th

So not much to report on anything new just getting more solid on my recent goals.  Iron Cross, landing my cork consistently, developing my precision jump farther, my kong to precision, as well my lache to precision. 



I'm still developing my split and bridge and it is becoming easier to reach my current full range of motion,  I had a little accident with the phyiso ball at the end of practice on the 6th, I was supposed to do a stomach drop and then front tuck out of it...but it decided to reach critical mass instead.  Oh yeah and my air flair is feeling better not good or even performable but i am starting to get the kick better.




Lesson Learned:
Because I have been extremely diligent on developing the iron cross it has automatically helped me get stronger with my back and front levers as well as my backward roll muscle up.  All because of the stability gains.  The beam practice with my precision jumps has taught me to still continue my jumps even if I mess up and do not hit the ball of my foot everytime. I  Think my feet have loosed up a bit so I can just focus on the important part, not falling.  If you watch some of Olegs videos you can see he doesn't always hit the ball of the foot every time either, it is definitely safer and better if you do, but if you miss it you still have the ability to jump, it just doesn't feel as springy. 

Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment