Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 30th 2013

Yay back in action.

I rested over the weekend and had to work on a new Trapeze duet so I wasn't able to train the past two days, also I had to run auditions for the new Parkour Performance team so I had to just watch everybody have fun.  Okay so that is kind of a lie I went for a little barefoot adventure while it was raining saturday morning



Any way this day was awesome I started out with a strong bare foot run, with QM's and muscle ups at one of secret spots.  I had two main goals today get back into my iron cross training, land that lache to precision, and work on my multiple precisions, I had no intention of working my cork or kongs and to my surprise they were working great.  I also trained my split and bridge flexibility, but they are not shown in the video. Oh and by the way I am sorry about the video both my main cameras were acting up so I was forced to use my Ipod to shoot video.

 
 
Lesson Learned:
 
There was a break through in my Cork today I'll explain it in detail later telling what I have been doing to make it better and  what is actually helping.  Also the Lache to precision became super easy today because of a simple addition to my technique.  You see I wasn't casting at all, before I would release from the bar, I would just swing.  The cast is a great way to develop speed and power without to much effort and if you have a good muscle up you can beast mode some stuff quite easily.   
Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment