Friday, January 18, 2013

Training Vlog January 16th

Well when I got bac from Sedona I felt very rested and I felt ready to attack some training.  With a lot of time to train I decided to get back to work on my Iron Cross, Begin to redevelop my Air Flare, train my Rudy, and do a few bar tricks.  At the end of the session I did my split training. 

Lesson Learned:
Iron Cross is definitely feeling stronger but is far from where I want it to be and I shouldn't really have expectations for it at all, it's going t take a long time, and I'm okay with that. Aire flair was fugly, but I am taking  a slightly different approach to it from this video I saw of one guys evolution of his air flare  
I havent thrown my Rudy in a while and I have to say it has improved a lot.  the spin is a super strong and I am getting good rotation.
Messing around on the bars with a little bit of improvisation and trying some new skills is always fun.
 
Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment