Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Training Vlog January 12th

The Saturday night before I went to Sedona I was restless and had to get some energy out, so I decided to do some playing around with my hand balancing on my vinyl flooring and even though I had to deal with a low ceiling I happened to have a great time.  I did a couple of things on my pull up bar but the only doorway I can use it in is very narrow.

Lesson Learned:

I have been focusing a bit to much on my static strength it is still important to do the dynamic movement.  The life I live is definitely that of a movement artist and every second can be used to make me better at what I love to do. 

Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment