Saturday, January 19, 2013

Training Vlog January 19th

So my obsession paid off.  I decided to hit up Desert Devils today with one goal.  I do my cork 5 times success or fail.  Thing That I forgot about with my skill development is that you can't over train new skill, it is one of the oldest myths of training more to get better.  The more you train the better you get, this may be true but not when it comes to skills that are extremely complex.  The cork is such a move that is complex, it is a single leg flip, that spins and requires you to land on the same leg you took off with... depending on the variation.  So for now I'll keep it smart and just do what will get me gains, after I complete my goal then I have fun, no over training, no getting frustrated and getting angry, who wants that.  I hate getting angry, you get all tense and it is a bunch of useless emotion that doesn't get you any where.  Any way the cork.  I put together a small compilation of my best attempts over the past three days.  I will be giving it a rest for a few days and then train it again. 


The rest of the night I messed around with some tumbling passes, some horrible attempts at kong gainers, giants, cast aways, flares, and air flares.  It was a fun night and just what I needed?

Live
Love
Inspire

Francesco Caban

francescocaban.me

movementconnections.com

facebook.com/francesco.caban

Twitter MVMTconnections

fgcaban@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment