Friday, January 11, 2013

Training Vlog January10th

Yay for tricks and tumbling.

I haven't centered my training around tricks for a couple of weeks so it was a little slow getting into it.  I think I may have found why my spin as been so crappy as of late in my Cork.  I needed to look over my shoulder harder when I began my spin, one I started doing that I really began to feel the tork.

With my Aerial to flash kick it's all about that good aerial and then swing your arms up super hard into your flash kick.  It's feeling better then ever and when I get more comfortable with it It's going to be a sick combo.

My round off back handspring back tuck focus was mainly on pushing through my toes and not jamming my ankles and heels into the ground.  This is crucial for longevity in the joints especially if your a hard ground tumbler.  I felt next to nothing on my ankles when I pushed off so that was great. However, I did notice I started to cross my legs a bit in my round off, oh well.
Live
Love
Inspire
 
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment