Saturday, January 19, 2013

Training Vlog January 17 & 18

 
A jumble of two days put together.  A set of three familiar skills that need work.  I like doing the precision plyos bare foot because it gives me a much greater idea of how much pressure and sensitivity I am using.  The lache to precision is one of those odd things because unless the landing spot is fairly high you really can't see your landing.  And of course the Cork...yes the stupid Cork something I have gained and lost and gained and lost, but the solution is clear, don't over train it, a few times maybe 3 to 5 times per session is all that is necessary.  Had some fun with the beams later on the 17th.


 
 
if you look at my November 16th training vlog you can see I was having a much better cork that
day and I used that model for January 18th.
As you can see the flash gainer switch is a great prerequisite for the cork versus just a slant gainer because it allows you to follow through with a more stacked position for landing, has an element of leg switching and focuses more on flipping. 
 
The cork I want to resemble is done by none other then 3Runs Chase Armitage  and Loop Kicks Anis Cheufra.  In my opinion it is flawless. Both of these guys have had extensive martial arts training which I have not and I know that helps with fast twitch muscle fibers, I am a little slower then these guys but it is still what i want to work up to.   Of course my friend Chase Jarvis has an excellent cork as well.
 
Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment