Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 22nd finding my Maximum Minimum

I experimented with Block Cross Pullouts and the height of the assisting block.  After taking another look at my Overcoming Gravity book there are two progressions that I don't have yet that are recommended before starting work on the Iron Cross, but I don't really care, I'll just add those into some maintenance work I do every now and then.  If the box is lower I can concentrate on my form better. 

At the end of the video you see me attempting an odd tunnel flip

I was trying to attempt this move at the end of the day, he does half twist out of it so I guess I have to just hold the pike harder and longer and then kick out of it faster.

http://www.club540.com/trick/bullet-flip

 
Lesson Learned:  The road to progress has no shortcuts, it boils down to grit and dirt and smart hard work.  Sometimes it also boils down to Brussel sprouts.... I'm tired good night.
Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment