Friday, January 25, 2013

Training Vlog January 23rd and 25th

Two in one again.

Well my friend Jacky from over seas in Japan (we first met in college and used to train together) gave me some tips on my Corkscrew.  He said I had  to open my hip more when I would jump, I guess I would sometimes keep it closed making my lose my height.  Well with that in mind I had my first training session in cork in the last 3 days.  Also worked my air flare again, remember that is going to be a slow process, and finally got back to my one arm pull up progression. 

Lesson Learned:

I fall down a lot, but when I do good I do good.  I like to have a move down in both a mechanical and emotional way.  So you can;t just feel it, you have to know it.

The next day I worked my Iron Cross again, but this time I used a thera band to make the full Iron Cross actually possible to hold for a few seconds.  I actually really liked this method, so I am glad I tried it, I will be combining it with the Block Assisted one I do.  Decided to work my One Arm Hand Balance in between my sets and after that I worked my new split training method, be very careful if you try this it is some what of a challenge to get out of it.  Later that night I went to the Adult Open Gym and worked some of my tumbling, kong gainers, and just fun stuff.  I got a really horrible tumbling pass on video for your enjoyment.

Lesson Learned:

Explore all drills to help you progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment