Monday, March 11, 2013

Week of March 3rd

Another Busy Week.

I compiled the whole week in the one video again.  Started it out with some archived video from a previous gym jam.  You may have noticed I posted about forgetting the element of play recently, I have been concentrating so much on my goals that I have forgotten to play and mess around in my sessions a little bit.  This element of play I feel helps me stay fresh and original in my thinking, and actually helps to overcome things I am afraid of.  I can always train specifically to overcome fear, but where is the enjoyment of the everyday play.  So I am trying to focus on that as well.

 
In general my strength in the iron cross is improving but I feel a lack in other areas, so I am incorporating a series of dynamic movements into my iron cross training to assist my overall strength. 
 
Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com

1 comment: