Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 24th-31st

This week has been jam packed full of rehearsals with not a whole lot of time fro personal training, but I can't complain some people have it way worse then me.  In any case the show has been  great success so far "Under The Big Top"  www.scandalesque.com  if you haven't seen it yet you might want to.  People have come two nights in a row just because it was so good. 

Ring training continues to improve and I have been getting better at my handstand push ups again (not shown)  Splits getting better in all areas.

The park is coming along, I almost have all the resources necessary to make this really come to fruition. 

"No Pain, No Gain"  take it as you will.  To me it means that there is nothing in life worth doing that doesn't take pain of some sort.  We have to give to receive anything worthwhile.  This pain sometimes is ours alone to bare, but at the same time those who really want to help will show up and help.   I am looking forward to the future, but I am definitely living in the "Now"


Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment