Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Week of April 1st to April 7th

The show was an amazing success, we got a standing ovation twice and I got lots of pictures "BIG SMILE."   Today I received my Copy of Flexibility Express, Thomas Kurz New DVD on Developing the Splits http://tomkurz.wordpress.com/  so yeah that's going to be awesome.   I started working my double full and double backs again and much to surprise my ability to do both have dramatically increased.   I am executing the skills from a round off.  The double full is traveling to the right a bit.  With each viewing of the video I take I make small corrections to help evolve the next attempt.  Started Planche work and Front Lever again.  I finally feel I have caught up to the strength I was before my horrible patella tendinitis accident.  My ankle is also much better as my depth squat has improved dramatically. Getting better at my head spins as well.  I receive the Scaffolding for the park on Wednesday I am so excited right now  Any way here is this weeks video and next weeks will be even better.  Oh by the way I have started a donation page through paypal for the park it is here https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/9Tzpf?fb_action_ids=10151565165269260&fb_action_types=fundrazr%253Astory_update&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582


Live
Love
Inspire
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment