Thursday, December 6, 2012

Trainig Vlog December 4th and 5th

This Vlog will have two different days in it. The approach is the same for both days because once again I am working on my sets for the upcoming show on December 14-15. 

Just fine tuning everything and making sure I can do several sets in a row without failure, it does wonders for performance when you aren't stressing the harder skills, you can focus on the performance aspect more.

My weight is down t 160lbs.  This is great because I feel super jacked and light and I look back to when I was 150lbs out of high school when I was super lean.


http://www.facebook.com/francesco.caban/photos_stream#!/photo.php?fbid=10151129692659260&set=pb.508069259.-2207520000.1354817316&type=3&theater


And then I look at when I was just out of College at 182lbs of Muscle some bulk.


http://www.facebook.com/francesco.caban/photos_stream#!/photo.php?fbid=16229929259&set=pb.508069259.-2207520000.1354817425&type=3&theater



And now I am down to 160!  and I look more Jacked then ever.  Even more jacked then when I was 182lbs  this means my muscle is more efficient. 

I have been keeping my sessions short, only about an hour and  half tops.  It helps keep me focused on what I am there to do.  If you show up to practice and your not ready to Kick Ass, turn around go back out of the room and come in and get ready to answer the question with Yes.  Are You Ready to Kick Ass Today? 

December 4th

 
December 5th
 
 
 
Lesson Learned:
 
I did better Butter Twists from a standing position then I did from my wind up position. perhaps I will use that approach on my next attempt at swing throughs,  but I feel the wind up approach will come in handy when I do double twists.  Again got to make sure to squeeze those legs straight,  if you just keep thinking push and squeeze, or reach and squeeze it goes a long way.  Did some L sits, Rope Climbs and Freestanding Handstands for conditioning on the 5th.  Feeling very good and it always helps to have goals for your training session, realistic goals that don't involve to many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment