Monday, December 3, 2012

Training Vlog Decemeber 1st A Great Start

Well I was supposed to go out and do some grass tricking with my friends, but I mixed up the times so I went to Desert Devils instead.  This was a day I wanted to throw some harder moves and transitions since I have been reviewing my basic skills.  Take a look at the footage and lets review.

Lesson Learned:

I feel so much better that I got to do those transitions and finally start some worthy combos. My Grandmaster swipe needs to be more sideways.  My Raiz Swing Through Flash Gainer feels great and I can't wait to add on to it.  My Aerial to Flash Kick feels okay.  Perhaps a bit more squeezing of the leg straight will help a lot, so that will be my next big correction.  Really happy with today.  The only other thing I can think about is in my Flash Kick out of my Round Off Back Hand Spring.  It appears and feels like I have been throwing my head back early, I need to ride out the flip more before arching into it. 
 
Live
Love
Inspire
 
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment