Friday, November 30, 2012

Training Vlog November 29th

Well I've recovered.

And thus had a bit to much energy and was like well lets just do stuff.

So I decided today to start work on trying to swing through my Flash Gainer from my Btwist.  Also threw in some 540 variants, my Aerial, and a few Back Handsprings.  No major goal but the btwist swing through flash gainer.


Lesson Learned:

Once I get more comfortable with swinging through I will start to straighten out my legs more on the Btwist. Also noticed that my Btwist was getting a little vertical, Probably because I was focusing on making sure I was stacked for the next move.   Aerial is feeling great, I am going to have to start doing combos with that soon.  THE POSSIBILITIES!  My standing Back Hand Springs don't really matter to me,  I just have to push more with my legs, squeeze them together, and push with my arms more, then I will be flying,  that's all an easy fix.
 
Live
Love
Inspire
 
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment