Saturday, November 24, 2012

Parkour: Our Parks "Urban Park"

This is the first of a series of episodes involving the Parks of AZ within Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler...etc area.  Basically the Valley.  I am hoping to do shoot one of these per month and any body is welcome to join me.  In any case enjoy the video.  I was lucky to enjoy the company of Pedro.  Also some random guy in a wheel chair approached me and just started to talk to me about his family and how he liked what we were doing because it reminded him of Capoeira and he used to do it as a child.  Another Movement Connection, Imagine that.



Live
Love
Inspire
 
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment