Thursday, November 8, 2012

Training Vlog November 7th

I wanted to take it easy today, less fast motion and more strength based today.  I only worked my aerial today and I was very happy with the session.  Also fairly happy with the strength work today.  lets review the video.

 
 
 
 
Lesson Learned:
 
 Push down more with jumping leg in my aerial and straighten the trailing leg as I am coming down.  I know that when I was doing my Bboy Swipes especially in the last two sets that I felt a little cramped.  I need to open up more and make the movement longer.  Flags felt strong and so did the Baby Iron Cross,  time for the next progression of those.  Front lever is just where it needs to be that's the best I have done it in straddle with a bit more work I will bring down to parallel insted of just above shoulder level.  The korean dips I feel I need to do slower but my big butt gets in the way I guess that means I just need to push more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment