Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Training Vlog November 12

My strength and agility has definitely increased over the past couple of months.  I was able to hold a shoulder buster for the first time at aerial practice the other night.  I'll get a picture tonight for you if I can remember it is hard to explain what it is... Wait a sec this is a Vlog i'll just find you an example... right here is a shoulder buster at the beginning when he has the rope behind his back and he is arching into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Yq7XiQ1no

I have that in a static hold but it something I've wanted for sometime.  I'll film it later.

I did some personal flip training at the Aerial Arts studio on some thin Mats just to get use to the hard ground feel in barefoot and I was very happy with that little practice session, it was something on a whim and I forgot to tape it so I am sorry but all you need to know is that it was very uplifting and way better then my Friday session.

Here's the footage from last nights light conditioning routine at home. I did four sets of the main workout but only got 3 on video again sorry.

Lesson Learned:

I didn't eat very much today and though I like being resilient  feel I pushed that card a bit much recently, or did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment