Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 13/14 Training Vlog

Well so I have decided to take a step back and think about the smaller things in my movement.  I made a list today of moves I can do and then I started to ask myself why am I not making combos and making sure I can always land my moves that I already know.  It is nice to practice new moves and get new skills but not at the cost of losing older skills, plus as a performer it doesn't really matter if you can do some really intricate flip because to the audience they can't tell the difference between an aerial and a handstand.  So no need to beat myself up, but I do enjoy what I do.  So any way my hope is to just really get my moves I have down looking amazing and then I will focus on some new things and of course it is always fun to just go to an open gym and tear it up.  Who doesn't like to do that.


Lesson Learned:

Not bad training past couple of days.  I have had some great moments with the people I have trained with.  Khrystia, Cleodora, and Dakota you all are awesome. My Rais is getting better it almost is ready for swing throughs, but I need  to invert it a bit more.  My round off back handspring flash kick is feeling much better, however I notice that my legs are a little bit apart at the end of my round off.  Still have okay running precisions considering I haven't been outside training parkour for some time, but then again I guess it is just how you view it.  I did that shoulder buster I was talking about you can see it at 1:53 after the failed attempts.  Feeling pretty good actually, and almond butter is awesome.

Live
Love
Inspire

Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment