Saturday, November 10, 2012

Training Vlog November 9th

Well I was hoping this day would have been a bit more thunderous, but it instead taught me a few things about myself.  I wanted to get out and enjoy they beautiful weather and I did, but the skills I wanted to show great progress in I found myself falling down and being very heavy with. Take a look at the footage and you will see what I mean.  However, toward the end of the practice I did start to wake up a bit more and accessed something a little deeper.  I just had to yell and curse a bit.  I apologize for this video having so many grammatical errors, but at this moment I don't feel like fixing them.

 
Lesson Learned:
 
Lighten up and enjoy the day.  I know I am better then this and I just need to find that place again.  I was jumping way to much forward, I need to be more fast and direct, focus on my lines and lengthening.  Use more verbal cues and get more expressive.  It may be about bio mechanics, but that's just it.  I am not a machine I am a human and I have emotions and have to deal with stuff just like everybody else.  I think at the end I started to access some of that inner animal I posted about a few days ago on Facebook.  Just got to get raw with it, that's where I am coming from.  True expression.  If I feel tension I must not be expressing something, I was missing something.  In any case I feel I found what I was looking for that day. 
 
Until next time.
 
Live
Love
Inspire
 
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment