Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Training Vlog November 19th

Woke up Monday morning and I felt great.  Of course I promised Mom I would go run the water through the pipes at her condo so that took up a bit of my morning, also had to cook beans and clean a little.  It was a long amazing weekend. 

I really wanted to just work on my Raiz and B Twist today and thus I did my warm up with that in mind.  Went for my barefoot run and did my dynamic stretches, and the rest...well you get to see the rest for yourself.  Here is my training between 2-3:30pm


 

Lesson Learned:
 
My Raiz is feeling great, another session like that and swing throughs are going to happen for sure.  I kind of want them to be a little more vertical but the legs are straight and it is very smooth.  As far as the B Twist?  It was pretty powerful today too.  It does have a tendancy to travel backward sometimes but it is very solid, high, and strong.  It makes me happy know that it is also almost ready for swing throughs.  My left ankle is a little tight from the repeitive landings.
 
 
Part 2.

I just wanted to get out and do some Parkour Style Conditioning.  I haven't trained outside very often recently and it felt good to get out. 


Lesson Learned:

It always feels good to get out and enjoy the fresh air.  My shoulder hurt a little bit from the first flag I did because I didn't warm it up properly so the next day it was a little stiff.  My standing verticals need a bit of work I am not fully extending in my hips when I jump up to get maximum lift.   I finally put a hole in my Vevo Barefoot Aqua Lights.  I guess I will have to see how long they will last from on out.  I feel a fire rising in me and soon I will be back to where I was before I destroyed my Ankle.  Much Love

Live
Love
Inspire

Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment