Sunday, November 18, 2012

Training Vlog November 16th

Just a heads up, I know I put "15th" in the title instead of "16th."  Oh well.

I felt I had just enough of doing corks for a while so I took a different approach because I needed to rewire my set up.  I slept in and decided to have a nice slow warm up and just focus on the progression on one move.  So I started with my Gainer Flash, then I moved on to Gainer Flash Switch,  finally started to throw a good circular cheat gainer and then moved on to Corks.  Any way take a look at the footage.

 
lesson Learned:
 
 
Take the time to really get into your groove, to be calm, and to feel so sure of your technique.  By the end of this session I was spinning faster, jumping higher, and felt very secure with my form.  The only thing I have left to work on now is my legs being a little straighter.
 
Live
Love
Inspire
 
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment