Saturday, November 3, 2012

Training Vlog

As promised below is the first of some of my daily training sessions and many more to come.

I did nothing on Halloween except rest and eat so on November first I had a lot of energy.  I woke up and took my morning shower drank some water and then did my Dynamic Stretching session followed up by some Green Tea and  little Bacon.  I left the apartment and went across to Indian School Park to shoot a short tutorial on Basic Ground Tumbling Foundation.  That will be up soon.  I went back home and got my snacks prepared for my training session before work and then headed out.   This specific session had two parts because My main Camera went into Buffer Overlflow (an anoyance by far the worst I have ever known.)  Below is everything I caught on that camera.




Lesson Learned:  Pretty much every move has more time to execute then you think,  take the time to actually feel when you're in certain positions and then act fast but don't rush it,  My goal is to get two consecutive websters in a row, I have done it before I will do it again.  For my Round Off Back Handspring Layout it looks like I am not reaching up enough to fully aide my layout and I like to Pike my rotation insted of keeping a solid shape in my layout.  This just means I need to keep my core tight and of course "Squeeze My Butt!!"


I got the rest of my session on the new go pro and I forgot I was shooting at 120 frames per second.





Lesson Learned:  Never practice two different moves that have the same start in the same day.  Of course if the second move is just a level harder and you need the same set up then go ahead and do it, but if the move is something entirely different but has a similar set up you are probably going to confuse your Muscle Memory.  Now if you are doing a combo then that is something else entirely.

Live Love Inspire

Francesco Caban






No comments:

Post a Comment