Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 6th Training Vlog

What an awesome session.   I had a nice run before it and it opened up my muscles a bit more, I completely forgot that when I run for about 5 to 8 minutes barefoot prior to my sessions I almost always do better.  Some dynamic stretching in there for ya and me getting back to working on my Cave Man squat, Depth Squat, Third World Squat.  My ankle has had some damage the past year so I lost some mobility in there and I am working to get it back.  Enjoy.  


Lessons Learned:

Short runs are awesome, do them!   I am getting the confidence back in my ankles so I can push harder in ending skills out of my back handsprings, where as before my ankle would buckle.  Standing Double Backs went well today.  I decided to go off a lower platform to force me to rotate faster. I am going to keep this up for a while and then eventually go off the higher platform and this time hopefully land the stupid thing.  I'm trying to get a really good Side Swipe (inverted 540) so I did that a little today and it felt very strong, however I need to delay the tucking back of the non kicking leg so I get more laid out.  A friend of mine complemented me on my fast progression.  I thank him for that but also realize I have been training in many art forms for 10 years now and that allows me to make changes in form quite easily.  Especially with the help of the camera and reviewing my form.  See you next time.

Live
Love
Inspire
 
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment