Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Training Vlog November 18th

Sorry for posting this late.  I got side tracked... in a very good way.

In any case after working my Doubles Trapeze (well actually it's not my piece it's Khrystia's and I am honored to be working with such a talented artist and proud to be picked out of many to continue the repertoire ) piece for an upcoming show in December

(details http://www.scandalesque.com/events/detail/?event=83  )

I decided to do a little workout for my middle splits, front lever, and pike press to handstand.

I also was using the Abb Roller at first but I found it was to much of a challenge for my core and shoulder girdle and I couldn't get enough rest between sets so I took it out half way through.


 
 
Lesson Learned:
 
I am really liking the Super Sliders for static active stretches they get me into a nice deep split with very little prep time.  Also I found that even though I had not been training my Pike Press to Handstand in a while it felt very strong.  Yes I had a hard time finding my balance but the press part feels much more stable.  Levers are also feeling good, but I don't have enough room to fully straddle my legs so I had to bend them, which felt kind of odd.  It's always tricky figuring out what I want to do with these workouts, but so long as I have a flexibility element, a strength element, and a balance element I usually feel productive.
 
 
Live
Love
Inspire
 
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment