Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Training Vlog December 17th

Finally I got a chance to work on something a little more crazy.  I really haven't worked my scoot to Cork for a while so I felt it was a bit rusty and I would pull the twist to early.  Due to the lack of space at the End of Days I won't have the room to do some of my major tumbling, but I am also doing a some work in the chains so I will alternate between tumbling and the chains for my four minute solo.  Later that same day I had time to work some much needed conditioning. 

 
Lesson Learned:

In performance training if you're having a hard time with a set you have done in the past it is probably better to just abandon the set until you have a longer time to work on it.  Forcing  a set just because you want to put it in a show only gets you sore and frustrated. Who is guilty of that. This guy right here.  Sore as F%*&*

Live
Love
Inspire
 
Francesco Caban
francescocaban.me
movementconnections.com
facebook.com/francesco.caban
Twitter MVMTconnections
fgcaban@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment