Monday, December 10, 2012

Training Vlog December 6,7,8th

So I have had a hell of a couple of days.

I didn't want to do anything between the 6th and 7th I just felt pretty crappy so the video will give you a basic idea of what I was going through. Definitely was low on energy.



Lesson Learned:

Dancing is Fun.




December 8th

I wanted to get out and the day was nice.  After watching some Crazy Russian stuff I was like I know a place like that and I went on my journey...or as Andrew calls it my adventure.  I will definitely be returning to this place more often as there are some beast moves I want to accomplish here.  




Lesson Learned:

Stop thinking and just jump big.

Got food poisoning after that night and was pretty crappy for all of Sunday.  Luckily I had my Girl to take care of me.  Thanks Kristen.

No comments:

Post a Comment