Wednesday, June 20, 2012

isometrics

I have been getting back into my isometrics.  Somehow I got stronger while training less, seems to be a pattern... any way my front lever I can hold an extended straddle for 5 seconds now, I have a full back lever.  My human flag is looking great, however I am having a hard time on vertical poll for some reason, The stall bars I have no problem with but sometimes with the vertical pole I start to tip off my axis.  I suppose your all going to want video of this, well I'll see what I can do. I can now do an open tuck planche and a diamond planche. I am getting closer to my full one arm pull up and my one arm handstand.  All great things.  The key to all of this is just to be consistent with how you do your training,  I make sure I do my shoulder rotations, my skin the cats, my hollow and arch holds, my neutral positions, I prepare my wrists with the rice bucket and I do my dislocates.  All crucial things especially if you have had injury.

Live Love Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment