Monday, June 25, 2012

So what are you going to do?

The main question I am getting from friends and family is "so what are you going to do now that you are moving on from your current job?" Well I can't say I really know. But I definitely know that I want to stay clear of one quote " same essence different form." it means that sometimes when you no longer have something that you have had for years you will try to fill it with a similar thing. The problem with this is that the very thing we are trying to get away from is now coming back in disguise as something else. The Essence remains the same though, and I feel it is important to reflect on your situation from time to time to see if you are evolving to a different essence. I want to evolve and to do that I need to change the game.  What I'm doing isn't neccessarily logical.  I am doing it based on will. 

Live
Love
Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment